Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

We have mcafee protection but my husband always handled it

Customer Question

We have mcafee protection but my husband always handled it and he died and don't know the password.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What precisely are you trying to do with the McAfee Protection software (or, subscription) in question? obviously a password ***** ***** but I need to know, before I advise you, what attempt is bringing up the password ***** and whether you are trying online in a web browser, or offline (essentially) on your computer.

(Generally speaking, if you have access to your late husband's email account, you may be able to get the information you need.)