I am the party that owns the question about the View sonic

Customer Question
Dan, I am the party...
Dan, I am the party that owns the question about the View sonic monitor. I am very slow because I broke my right wrist on Mon.
What do you want to know? I am on Windows 10 and I am running Outlook from Office 2013 on a new Lenovo Flex2-15-HD.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Viewsonic monitor?

What's the issue with it?

Do you have windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Very good. Right click anywhere on the desktop and select Personalize. When the next window opens, click on Lock screen. Scroll down to the bottom of that window and select Screen Timeout Settings. For your settings, you will want to choose the When plugged in options. Set them to what ever time you would like. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Sorry, but your directions when followed when I set up this PC. I have checked those settings many times since and just not when reading your resolution. That is not the answer I am seeking. It is the monitor image only that keeps shutting down while the PC itself stays on. the settings that you suggested I access has been set to 1 hour/ 3 hours set PC set-up. They are on that setting whenever I check it.

When you check the same settings, have you also checked to make sure your computer doesn't go into sleep mode? Let me know please.

Dan, Computer Support Specialist