Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

ITPETER I was trying to find out why the YouTube video I

Customer Question

ITPETER I was trying to find out why the YouTube video I posted does not always start at the beginning . It's like it wants to start at a place about 1:30 into the video
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Please check the full link of the Youtube video you had posted; do you see a "?t=90s" part (you may substitute 90s for any time in seconds; it represents the time frame to start the video from) at the very end of the link?

If so, please DELETE that part only. and reload the link - check if this starts the video from the beginning itself.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service accordingly. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find this on My site . Can you put me on it
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hmm; could you provide me with the complete link for your Youtube video, please?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It don't do it all the time
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hmm, the video starts from the beginning for me now; could you open it up yourself and let me know which point it starts from, this time?

Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't do it all the time but around 2:45 as soon as you see Pink panther it starts
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hmm, I'm not sure about the exact issue here, since it starts from the beginning at my end; however, let me forward your question to our other experts now, who can assist further with this. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Also, please try this now:

In your Internet Explorer window, click on the gear icon (or Tools) at the top-right, and click "Internet Options".

In the Internet Options window, click on the "Delete" button under "Browsing History".

Next, make sure that Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History are TICKED, and click "Delete".

Done that, close and re-open your browser; does the same issue with the Youtube video recur now?

Do keep me posted.