Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

I have a toshiba satellite l305 that i cant enter because

Customer Question

i have a toshiba satellite l305 that i cant enter because the passw0rd got corrupted
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Your problem depends on which password ***** referring to, is it the BIOS password (comes on as soon as you power on the computer) or the password ***** get back into Windows?
If it's the latter, it's something we can fix with some instructions, if it's the BIOS password ***** steps to get it fixed are a little more complicated and require you to have a certain amount of knowledge, especially with electronics.
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I really dont know I know that I cant open either
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.

That's okay, can you tell me exactly what you see on the screen prompting you for the password?

What does it look like?