I just replaced my hdd with a new one and now receiving the

Customer Question
error message: windows has encountered...
I just replaced my hdd with a new one and now receiving the error message: windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer
Status:0xc00000e9
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
9/24/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Terry, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Terry
Terry, Consultant

Make sure the jumpers are in the right placesearch for your hard drives jumpers say it is a western digital search wd jumpers.

Terry

The jumpers are in the right place
It's a seagate
This was no help!

This is no help because I can't get help helping you did you try the boot sequence in the bios setup?

Terry

If you can't see it in the bios setup then the disk may be faulty.

Terry
Terry
Terry, Consultant