Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have an Acer Aspire 5920. I had this computer years and it

Customer Question

I have an Acer Aspire 5920. I had this computer for eight years and it crashed two times. The first time it crashed I took it to a repair shop. When it got repaired the tech didn't put all the programs back on my computer. One of the programs it didn't get replace was my webcam that I didn't thought much of at the time, but now I need it for school. Can you help me restore my webcam?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason