Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I need to add tags to my website that will allow Google to

Customer Question

I need to add tags to my website that will allow Google to pick it up when an internet search is done. I run a piano teaching studio and my website is only found if the inquirer knows the exact name of my studio. This obviously hampers the advertisement of my business. Can you help me with this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

You should do some SEO works on your website to list it on google with high ranking. Actually ranking on Google is related with many things. Check the following link to see how Google search works:

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/70897?vid=1-635784978990899900-3875756283

Check the following to see the best practices while designing websites to improve Search Engine Rankings.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/40349?hl=en

If you need to know more about SEO please accept my additional services offer.

Regards

Jins