Can not get on skype

Customer Question
can not get on skype
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

This is nothing to do with you, it is a Skype outage that is effecting a large number of users.

Microsoft are busy working on it at the moment and as of now there is no ETA yet sorry, but it is expected to be solved within the next few hours.

It will then auto connect for you once the service is up and running

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist