Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

My original game of "Rome" was working. past recent weeks I

Customer Question

My original game of "Rome" was working. For the past recent weeks I cannot bring the game up?????? It seems like the game stopped working after some automatic Window updates????? can you help me.. Thank you
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will wait on line for awhile..thank you
Expert:  Cody replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

We can start off by doing a system restore, to a date that the game was working.

Go to the start menu --> search for System Restore --> next through a choose a date when the game was working correctly. When you click finish at the end, your PC will do it's thing and restart when it's done. Once that has completed, check to see if the game is working or not.

If you would like, I can remote into your PC to complete the above steps for you.

Expert:  Cody replied 2 years ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.