active1065
active1065, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  several years of experience in programming,website and s/w development
18731947

Message unhandled exception .under details says when JIT

Customer Question

Message unhandled exception .under details says when JIT debugging is enabled , any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box. how can I remove this I can't open reports. Program is my invoice deluxe10
Category: Computer
Expert:  active1065 replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Welcome to Justanswer.

When did this problem start.

Expert:  active1065 replied 1 year ago.

Or were you never able to install the software.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Problem started about 3 weeks ago yes I was able to install software program runs great except on the report section
Expert:  active1065 replied 1 year ago.

Hmm. i see.

This looks like a corrupt installation - so let's uninstall and reinstall the program now.

Now, please download and install the Revo Uninstaller Utility (FREE) using the following link:
http://www.revouninstaller.com/start_freeware_download.html

Done that, run and use the utility to look for and uninstall any reference to the program listed accordingly. Make sure to right-click on the entry, and click the 'Uninstall' option to remove it; use the Scan button to scan for, select and remove ALL traces of the files, folders, and registry entries left, listed in the process.

Finally, reinstall the program using your installation disk/download accordingly. Keep me posted on how it goes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lost all my invoice info can we recover it need help ASAP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I recover deleted program
Expert:  active1065 replied 1 year ago.

If you have invoices backed up you can restore them. or You can use a system restore.

To restore your PC to an earlier point in time

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Search.)

2. Enter Control Panel in the search box, and tap or click Control Panel.

3. Enter Recovery in the Control Panel search box, and then tap or click Recovery.

4. Tap or click Open System Restore, and then follow the instructions. Restore to date when the program was running fine.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I restored to early date but program and file still not there how can I recover the program I deleted using the revo program you told to use
Expert:  active1065 replied 1 year ago.
  1. Close all open windows and programs running on your system.
  2. Go to the START Menu and choose "Find" or "Search"
  3. Do a "Find" or "Search" for files or folders on the hard drive and specify the following search string (you might want to "Copy" and "Paste" this to make sure you get it right):

*_inv.dbf
Expert:  active1065 replied 1 year ago.

Those should be your invoice files.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing showed up
Expert:  active1065 replied 1 year ago.

Hmm. Go to your Data folder as follows:

C:\Program Files\MySoftware\MyInvoices\

Expert:  active1065 replied 1 year ago.

How many files you see. Or do you remember backing up myinvoice files to a disc or cloud or someplace from where we can restore.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get to data folder
Expert:  active1065 replied 1 year ago.

In computer, find or search for MyInvoices folder.