How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 9019
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

You put me through some one that can change my visa number

Customer Question

you put me through some one that can change my visa number
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

What company are you trying to reach?

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

if you mean on your credit card you would have to call the company on the back of your credit card

if you are looking at a website that is charging you and you want to give them a new credit card you need to log in to the website and go to my account and then to billing and there should be a way there to add a new credit card and remove the old one

Related Computer Questions