For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
First save the file as jpeg to your desktop.
In the Edit workspace, choose File > Save As, and choose JPEG from the format list.
You cannot save indexed-color and bitmap mode images in JPEG format.
Specify a filename and location, select file-saving options, and click Save.
The JPEG Options dialog box opens.
If the image contains transparency, select a Matte color to simulate the appearance of background transparency.
Specify image compression and quality by choosing an option from the Quality menu, dragging the Quality slider, or entering a value between 1 and 12.
Select a format option:
Optimizes the color quality of the image and produces a slightly smaller file size. This option is not supported by all web browsers.
In the Edit workspace, choose File > Save As, and choose Photoshop EPS from the format list.
Then in your craigslist ad you will have the option to post from your uploads.
You will be prompted to upload images after you have entered your post's title and description.
1. Once you have entered the information for your post, click "continue."
2. On the next page, click "Choose Files."
3. A window or dialog box should appear where you can locate the image files stored on your computer.
If the image is uploaded successfully, it will appear in the area below the Choose Files button.
5. On the next page you can view a preview of your post.
4. When all of your images are uploaded, click "done with images."