arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I am having trouble reactivating panda security. Client

Customer Question

I am having trouble reactivating panda security. Client number###-##-#### The version I have bought then was lifetime licence 2014.
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Note: You may only use the rating button when issue get resolved...

If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page where its bookmarked

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Just checking, why you want to reactivate Panda Antivrius?

Also have you tried this method:

If you purchased software through online, Panda team had send you the link along with activation code.

You may download and install software from that link and try to activate. It will work..

If you are not good to do that, please let me know i shall connect your system and do the things for you

Please update status

Thanks

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing good. Its been a couple of days since i get reply. This call is still in opened stage and would need an action.

Would you let me know if you still need assistance to get rid off from this trouble..

If issue has resolved / would like to cancel question, please let me know.

Regards

Fiyaz