Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

My computer is slow to start and I have to restart it before

Customer Question

My computer is slow to start and I have to restart it before it will come on I am a paid member of geek squad phone(###) ###-####
do I still have to pay a deposit?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 2 years ago.

Hello, and welocme to Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be attempting to help you today.

Geek Squad is unfortunatley NOT affiliated with Just Answer, therefore are completely different, and if you wish to get service from BOTH, then you will be required to pay both.

So....if you would like to continue here on Just Answer, then you will have to pay Just Answer.

I know i can hel;p you.....but it will most likely take a remote session to do that. There is an additional charge for remote support.

Or we can continue chatting here back and forth until the issue is resolved. Which could take minutes to hours to days. But with remote support, the problem is usually resolved within an hour.

Would you liek to proceed?