Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I cannot get into windows 10 which I just installed because

Customer Question

I cannot get into windows 10 which I just installed because I din't have a pin. How do I solve This?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.

it gives you the option to enter the pin and password ***** choices you must have selected the pin instead of entering password ***** when you enter pin you have to enter 2 times to confirm by the computer. pin used as a password ***** a form of 4 digit numbers.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

change the account to a local account, restart, change it back to a Microsoft account.