Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Can't print with windows 10

Customer Question

can't print with windows 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the make and model number of your printer, and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HP 4500 office jet.conn USB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD ANSWERED,i was looking at the chat exchanges.are you still there?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please right click on the start button and select Control panel.

In Control panel, select View Devices and Printers, under Hardware and Sound.

In hardware and sound, right click on the correct printer name and select Set as Default. Then, try printing anything.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did not work.msg - enter search text...
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

In hardware and sound, right click on the printer name and select Remove Device/Delete. Remove all the printers that you are not using.

Then, get into Control panel and select Uninstall a Program (listed under Programs). Uninstall all printer related programs listed over there. Then, restart the computer.

After restarting, download and install latest driver for your printer from the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-4500-All-in-One-Printer-Series---G5/3919445/model/3919447#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I contact you after restart
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Use the same link to come back to me. You can get my answers from your email.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can't print.uninstalled printer,programs;installed from HP link.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no progress.3 hrs spent so far.help?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N