Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Please help me asap. Fearing death from medical procedures

Customer Question

Hello, please help me asap. Fearing death from medical procedures as my Doctors had advised me to get my affairs in order. I'm a disabled 69 yr. old world champion pool player who while unable to even look at a laptop because of profuse bleeding around my stomach.
I own freepoollessons.com and from 2003 until I survived the medical operations in Feb. 2013, that's when I saw it was getting more YouTube hits and orders for my DVDs except I wasn't getting any orders or money of any kind. He'd stolen the no.1 site under a pool or billiard lesson search and after being told to leave both my laptop and desktop on 24/7/365 only without sound. He removed my eBay ads, original email address and phone no. from my site. After almost a year and a half I could look at a computer. Downloaded PCCleaner PRO who put me online w a microsoft tech who informed me I shouldn't open any of those emails and to forget about reporting this guy to ic3.gov because Lowery Bros Entertainment had moved both laptop and desktop to their own server. He stole my site, installed 40+_ YouTube videos that all of them had peaked near 300,000 hits twice before the next time I looked and he'd reduced them to 4,000 - 6,000+ to start a new count. These YouTube videos are in my name but every time I tried to grab them for myself, or tried to change my website up jumped a warning that I didn't have permission to access any pages on my own website or claim ownership and want every YouTube video that are rightfully mine. I'll pay for some help. Phone:(###) ###-####or email w directions how I can possibly get these YouTube videos for myself. Jimmy Reid wiki my name if you like.***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds to me as if you need to regain access to a YouTube account. Please confirm.

If so, you will need to regain login credentials. That is, your password ***** the account.

- Did you ever have a valid password ***** the account and use it, log in with it?

- Did you set up the YouTube account yourself, or did you hire someone else to set up the account?

(If you did not set up the YouTube account yourself, and never did hold *and* use the password ***** it, then you essentially have a matter of pursuing lawsuit and/or legal action, against the person who set up the account for you, and/or the person or entity using your name on the site or similarly, rather than a computer question. And in that case, I will give up the case to a Legal Expert here at JustAnswer.com - at no additional charge to you.)

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I checked your website and it seems the website is registered with Godaddy by James Reid. Website offering DVD and you are saying about Youtube videos. Can you please give more details of your problem?

Regards

Jins