IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have no idea what my google password is because I have

Customer Question

I have no idea what my google password ***** ***** I have never had to use it. I tried to reset it 4 or 5 days ago, but you wanted me to receive a text message on an internet connection other than this one. Also I don't text. If you are going to send me information to help me change my password ***** is it.***@******.*** Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Every e-mail account is protected with a password. You probably had your web browser save your Google password, so you didn't need to type it manually every time you wanted to access your account.

If you don't know the current password, there is a way to reset it. If you were unable to reset it, please type your Google account (e-mail address) here and I will check for available password ***** options.