cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I received a message on my surface 3, that my tablet my be

Customer Question

I received a message on my surface 3, that my tablet my be infected with a Trojan horse.
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.

I would download and install Automatic Surface Pro 3 virus removal tool to your Surface 3. Once it installs then you can follow the instructions on that removal. Make sure you malware is updated after that. That is the most easiest to do to remove a trojan on Surface 3. You can do it manually but if you are not sure exactly how to go about it, it could mess up your Surface 3.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.

There are many sites that have the removal tool so you would have to google it and choose which site you want to go with.