Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have an EL1352 with a Nvidea (?) video card. When I tried

Customer Question

I have an EL1352 with a Nvidea (?) video card. When I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 I got a message that the NVIDEA GeForce 1650 nForce 430 manufacturer has not made the display compatible with Windows 10. What do I need to do to upgrade so that I can get Windows 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

At the moment there is nothing you can do sorry. Windows checks the Nvideo server for an updated driver that works with windows 10 and if it sees that this has been released, it will then use this file when updating windows 10.

For now, you will need to wait until NVideo have released a driver for this card for windows 10 before you can do this. As of yet there is no communication on when this is occuring.

Please note, the EL1352 is one device that virus programs are claiming to have an update for via their "driver update" program. They are using this as a few people are waiting for this upgrade. do not install these programs please. They will not update to a windows 10 driver and only just infect your computer.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When will NVideo do this?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I checked this information for you when answering and as of yet they have not communicated a date for when this is occurring sorry.

They have a huge backlog still for their cards, so lilkely it is not yet planned but as of yet, no date has been set.