Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

I just received a call from someone, claiming their from

Customer Question

I just received a call from someone, claiming their from microsoft, he claim's they are getting a warming from my computer about a program, he wanted me to go to some site,which I refused to beleve becaue my computer was off,can you this for me please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

This is a scam do not give them any money or access to your computer. Microsoft will never call you unsolicited and does not monitor your computer.

See here for more on this type of scam: Click Here You can report them here: Click Here

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or Microsoft.