Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I am having issue with sound on my computer (windows 8.1, IE

Customer Question

i am having issue with sound on my computer (windows 8.1, IE 1, cable connection, my speaker is Bose and it works perfectly fine). I am listing radio station from England, and every few minutes sound is out, than wait for a few minutes and get back. I
didn't do anything to repair.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Have you tried playing sound from a music file on the computer to see if it is the Internet connection or maybe the station is having difficulty?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the cd was ok.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i truly don't have much time, so if you are not responding, let's close this case as unresolved and will ask for refund. Thank you.

Okay, this may be a glitch with the computer or modern. If it is a power reset will correct the issue. try a power reset of your modem and computer next.

Unplug the power connector from the back of your Internet modem, then power off the computer and disconnect the power cable from the computer, Then while the power cord is disconnected from the computer press and hold the power button down on the computer for 45 seconds. Then reconnect the power and power on the computer.
Then while the computer is rebooting, plug the power connector back into modem (wait a couple of minutes for it to fully boot). Then check the Internet radio sound again.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry too late, I am done.

I am sorry about your time . You can try the solution anytime at your your convenience. I will be here if you need anything.