yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

We had a power outage and now our Creston system will not

Customer Question

We had a power outage and now our Creston system will not work. The remote just continues to say "connecting." We have the MC3 box. Should I do a reset or is there something else I can do to bring the system back.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not received a response, has anyone had a chance to review my question?
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.

it depends on how your remote connects to the creston system. I would start by restart all devices starting from the internet access devices to the Creston system. With it saying connecting it is most likely trying to search for that device and is it not able to see it on the network. There are several diagnostic ways to determine the issue but i would have to remote connect to the network that it is connected to. What is your knowledge of connecting to device on the network? pinging items? command prompt?