How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert M. Your Own Question
Robert M.
Robert M., Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 9046
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Robert M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to get assistance via my phone. Can you give me

Customer Question

I would like to get assistance via my phone. Can you give me a number to contact someone that can help me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i can get you my phone number and either change it on my computer or remote into yours to do it but whether you can change the password ***** on whether you

A. know the present one


B. Can prove you own the account through having access to an alternate email or phone that was already set up in the account

Related Computer Questions