Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Just installed TORK Interior Lighting digital in-wall timer

Customer Question

Just installed TORK Interior Lighting digital in-wall timer and having trouble setting it. I successfully set the clock 'before' it was installed, but now . . . after installation, I can't seem to set the timer for on/off . . . . and now after fooling around for an hour, I've managed to lose the clock time . . . . which I cannot set again. Question: Should I have set all the Program On and Offs BEFORE installation? Must I now 'un-install' (for which i would have to call the handyman again) in order to do all the settings? I only want to set 2 Programs: one for morning and one for evening.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

No, you should not have to uninstall the timers just to set them. However, programming the on and off times of their devices is extremely complicated compared to what should be necessary. The programming will depend on the exact model number of the devices that you have. If you can provide those, I will see if I have the programming instructions that are specific to them.