Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

BEX error google chrome windows 7 "Google chrome has stopped

Customer Question

BEX error google chrome windows 7 "Google chrome has stopped working" then browser disappears.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.

Since how long the problem started with this error on google chrome.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tonight
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
did you get my answer. just tonight. also I only agreed to $18 lowest level. I supposedly already sent was charged $5 good faith as part of $18.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hey, your view my answer button seems to be linked to google chrome. So it gives the message right away "google chrome has stopped working" which is my problem. Please answer back so I know you are getting these texts. Thanks.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry i will not be able to answer your billing question as as expert i do not have customer billing or customer info however you can contact customer care if you have any billing related question i hope you understand.

Follow the steps and let me know how it goes.

For windows 7

click the windows menu button select search

type in system restore and hit enter.

Now the system restore dialog box will open.

click the round circle like radio button which says choose a different restore point and then hit the next button

on the next screen or box you will see a check box at the bottom says show more restore point.

Click on it to put a check mark on it you will get many old dates

click on one of the old date and hit next and now hit finish.

The computer will restart on its own while it restart please do not interrupt it will take around 10 mins to get you back to working windows without any problem.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It did not take care of the problem. I went back to the restore point previous to my problem. Now I just get the error "Google chrome has stopped working" and the browser never ever appears on the screen. Just the error msg. Well, it is getting very late and I must call it a night. I want you to refund my Visa card since this did nothing to fix the problem. Account # ***** and Order ID# ***** I will have to work on it when I am refreshed. Thank you.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

i am sorry it has not worked as you said however system restore must have taken care of the issue.

We can continue when you wake up tomorrow let me know when you could be online so that we can get this fixed. You can opt for a remote access service that will allow me to work on your computer and fix the problem right in front of you.

Good night.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know restore point should have fixed it. I have medical test tomorrow. That is why I said just refund me. I'll have to work on this when time allows again and I don't know when that will be. Sorry I can't be making an appt.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

you can call the customer care for billing related issue however we as an expert only takes care of the technical question posted by customer we dont have access to billing.

No matter you call tomorrow or day after the money you have is in a form of deposit you can reply to this message and i can continue.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK. Are you saying you are available 24/7.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

yes we are 24/7

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By the way you keep sending me emails that link thru Google Chrome. That is what is not working at all. So your message link buttons are useless for me. I am using Firefox now to communicate.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

open your email in firefox

then you will be able to open just answer email and by clicking on view answer, this page will open

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Later. Good night.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

good night