I am totally lost in trying to revive my account. There are

Customer Question
I am totally lost in...
I am totally lost in trying to revive my***@******.*** account. There are dozens of various buttons that I don't understand AT ALL. I have been a member for a long time, but all this "latest & greatest" setups are total mysteries. I NEED HELP to recover my Fastmail online storage. I am an old man (72), I am not a technicia, and so farI have lost info about dozens of friends. Who/how can I get unblocked? What I have been trying is just "trying this/trying that", and it's driving me crazy (that's not a joke.)
Gor***** ***** (*****@******.***) My phone number is(###) ###-####
Can you really help me getting running again?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/3/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Gordon and welcome

Sorry about the issue you are having. So to clarify, the issue is you cannot gain access to your email account correct?

And what exactly happens when you try to?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Richard, Computer Specialist