Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My laptop screen is broke. How do I get it repaired? Is it

Customer Question

My laptop screen is broke. How do I get it repaired? Is it covered under warranty? I bought it in Jan or Feb.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To start with, whats the full name brand and model of your laptop?

Also, how log have you had it?

And when you say the screen is broke.. Is it physically cracked or shattered?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its a lenovo Z50. No it isn't shattered. The screen is only half out. I can see half of the screen. I bought it in Jan or Feb. Its registered. Where do I send it?
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

Youre definitely within your warranty. Before you send it in would you like to try a few repair steps?

Or, do you just want to send it in. If you just want to send it in. To start the process you first need to go to the Lenovo site, this link.

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/warrantylookup

Enter the serial number for your computer. And then, you will need to request a repair. ( If you cant find the serial number, it should be on a tag on the bottom identified by SN: or it should be under the battery.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.