Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

If you can't help me upload to Zoosk, than never mind.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What help with Zoosk do you need? specifically: what device (Android tablet or hand-held smart phone, or Windows PC, or Apple computer) do you want to upload from?

What file do you want to upload?

and, What problem are you having, or what error message do you see when your attempt fails?

Uploading can fail because the file is the wrong type, because you are not logged in to your Zoosk account, because you did not create a Zoosk account to log in to, or for several other reasons.