Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Im new to this how do I send e mails to others with my new

Customer Question

im new to this how do I send e mails to others with my new lanova? I always went to the library before.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Does your new Lenovo computer have windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Are you able to receive email messages on the new Lenovo computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
intel core 13 I use yahoo ive gotten replies from ebays in ebay mail for the price I paid for this comp. it must have windows but like I said im new to personal computers
That's okay. Do you go to the website yahoo.com in order to use your yahoo email?
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can go to yahoo to see results from ebay purchaces but don't know how to respond to an e mail address say a family member or friend
When you go to the yahoo.com website, then click on Mail, do you receive email messages?
To make things easier and quicker for you, can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can show you how to send email messages directly on your computer together with you?