Windows 10 while setting desktop I get

Customer Question
"system_exception_thread_not_handled" how can I see...
windows 10 while setting desktop I get "system_exception_thread_not_handled" how can I see what is causing this? The computer then goes into reboot. How can I roll back to windows 7 if there is no soludtion?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/28/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
I am the person that will be helping you today.
This is a common problem that occurs after the Windows 10 update. In short, the problem is with the Operating System. The best thing to do, as you mentioned, is to roll back to Windows 7. I have typed up the instructions on how to do this below.
You can remove Windows 10 and go back to the previous version of Windows by following the instructions that I typed for you below:
- Click the Start Menu and click "Settings"
- Click “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”
- Choose “Go back to Windows 7? or “Go back to Windows 8.1? option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.
- After that is complete, the computer will reboot and Windows 10 will be gone.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason
Jason Jones, Computer Expert