Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My service plan expired and Total offered a good deal. I ran

Customer Question

My service plan expired and Total offered a good deal. I ran their compatibility app and was told it was in inventory. I purchased the plan and entered the info along with the pin for the service plan. They said their phones only work on verizon towers. I ask what I was supposed to do and thet said to go back to Straight Talk and follow their instructions. What can I do? Dec is 268435460801338365 Hexis 0xA0000030146BFD serial# 464119360644a8b. So can I use this pin from Total and add from my credit card? I never should have changed in the first place.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

is this about a phone plan? can you start from the very beginning and tell me what it is all about please?