Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My Service Request number incident is 484570-1809611075

Customer Question

My Service Request number for this incident is 484570-1809611075
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 years ago.

The device isn't fully protected isn't really a bad error. It shows up unless you are using every single feature of the macafee and some are more pain than they are worth

Updates will happen at least once a day as it downloads new virus definitions

Real-time scanning won't show anything except enabled or active if you look at the settings in the macafee control panel. It just checks things as you open them you won't notice it unless it finds something

I can log in remotely and look at it if you want to pay a little extra but from what you have said I don't see anything wrong. Can you pull up the control panel and see if it says anything is disabled?