I signed up subscription with our time. at that time I did

Customer Question
I signed up for a...
I signed up for a subscription with our time. at that time I did not have a photo. I press the area to enter a photo but the screen freezes and will not move and my keypad does not show on the screen. If I try to see any matches or messages, same problem with screen and keypad.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/24/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you

Please let me know the operating system on your computer and which browser are you using

I do not have a home computer. I am using a nuvision tablet

ok

does this problem come up only on our time or other websites\apps as well

Only when I try to use our time.com.

ok and are you using any app of ourtime or you are opening the website on the browser

I put the app on my tablet but it did not recognize me as a member so then I used the website.

there is a possibility that the ourtime webiste might have certain addons or plugins that might not be installed on the tablet
we can try a software update first
Navigate to the Setting menu of your device.
Scroll down the Settings menu and click on 'About Phone' or 'About Tablet'.
click on the 'Software Update' option
Your phone or tablet will now search for an available update. If you are taken to another menu, select the 'Software update check' button
If an update is available your device then you will be asked whether you wish to install it.
select yes

once the update is complete try opening our time and let me know how it goes

If I do that I will loose contact with you. So after I do as you suggested if problem is not solved, how do I get to talk to you again?

you can reopen this page by opening your email..open the just answer email and click on view answer..this page will reopen

Does our time have a phone number so I can call them?

i will check that..give me a moment

unfortunately they do not have a phone#..there is a form that you need to fill up and they will contact you in 48 hours...

i would suggest to try the software update on your tablet as it could be an issue with the tablet....else you can try opening ourtime on a computer and check..mayeb your friends or neighbours computer...you can check it on another computer and can let me know then..if the same problem comes on a computer as well then its our time profile causing a problem and in that case you can fill their customer care form

OK.it is midnight here so I will try your suggestion tomorrow because I only have one tablet at my house. Do I rate you now or after this problem is resolved?

you can rate me once you are satisfied with my answer to your issue..

post me a message tomorrow once you have tried the steps

Good Night!!!

OK thanks. We will make contact tomorrow and I will let you know what happens. Goodnight

Yes sure.. Thanks for choosing Just Answer

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist