Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

My toddlers where playing on my older sons laptop t keys

Customer Question

Hello my toddlers where playing on my older sons laptop hit keys randomly and now when I go to turn it on it asks to "enter password" how do I fix this?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Can you press and hold the power button down for a full 6 seconds or until the computer powers right off, wait 2 seconds, then power it back on and tell me what happens?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on the phone now with Asia tech support thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ASUS tech support
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Ok, would you like me to stay online with you in case you do need my help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you my problem is required to be taken into a local geek squad or computer support location for further assistance due to the nature of my problem. With that being said will I still be charged for my question?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

No, of course not.

Are you sure you need to take it to your local computer store? That's the default answer to pretty much all computer companies over the phone and sometimes the problem can be resolved on the spot.

Let me know if you'd like my help, otherwise I can close your question off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sure thank you for your time an support.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

No problem, have a lovely weekend.