How do enter new credit card information

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
8/22/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What device/site/service are you wanting to update?

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking ne

I'm trying to determine what you need help with. You've asked how to enter new card info. Without more detail, I have no possible way of knowing what it is you're wanting to update.
Are you trying to update billing info for a website?
For a particular company or service?

I'm trying to purchase something on a game I'm playing and it tells me my credit card has something wrong
I'm p . Aying on a google p lo ay . Ame
I'm playing on a google pkay game
Play game

Are you playing on a computer?

No on a sansung notebook. I thought I was trying for google suppirt help
Samang notebook
No wonder it cost the $36.00
This is not google is it?

No, this is justanswer.com, this is a paid support site, for issues just like this.

Google does not provide support for these products.

All I wanted to know was how to update my credit information so I can buy extra bubbles on panda pop

I understand, I was just trying to determine what you were wanting to update, so that I could get you to the right spot.

This is best done from your computer, in the google play payment section,

I'll send you a link/instructions.

First go here: https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en (click for link)

Click on the first link for Add credit or debit card to update as needed

Then on that page click on the 3rd item down, in the middle of the screen that says Buy Google Play credit

From there you can purchase google play credits that can be applied to the in app purchases on any app, including panda pop.

My credit card expired and the vank sent a new one with tge same number just different expire date and 3 didget vode on back

Let me know if you get stuck along the way.

That is not a problem, go to the earlier address I sent, and then you can either click ADD and start over with a new card, or you'll see your existing one, and can update the info there.

Excuse my spelling as I'm not good a texting or typing

That's okay, take your time. Are you seeing the spot I'm directing you to?

Okay thank you very much . But I don't think it was a $36.00 question. And I do gave a smile on my face while telling you this
Let me look okay
I don't know how to go to that site without leaving this one

I understand, and I'm sorry I don't have any discretion over the pricing. I'm an independent tech, and a user of the site here just like you. So in exchange for a favorable rating (stars) from you, they give me a small portion for my efforts.

If you get stuck, I can help you remotely (log into your computer and bring up the site you need).

You can open a new window/tab in your browser. Do you see a little + at the top of the screen?

Is my browser not chrome

yes chrome is your browser. Just next to the tab at the top where you see this site, click that next little folder/tab next to it to open a new window, and put https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en in there

You should be able to just click the link I sent though and it'll open in a new window

Okay then what

Well you may be prompted to sign in to your google account, if you aren't already.

Then you should see a list of your existing card(s), click the one you want to change, and you'll see where you can update the date, number, etc

Do you see EDIT PAYMENT METHOD in the middle of that screen?

O I ay I re-entered my new information . So now I shoukd be to use my credit card now
I would not open the okd card to edit so I entered the cards info all over again

Correct, you should be able to use it from here. It is fine to just add a new one as well.

If you want to save yourself a bit of hassle going forward, you might want to just buy some google play game credits, say $20 worth, to have on your account, instead of having it charge your card every time you want a little 99 cent purchase. You can do that from the same page, on the Buy Google Play credit button

Oh, I saw the edit oayment method , but dummy me just added the over again

That's okay, either way is fine. You'll just have the old(extra) card listed on your account. No big deal though, just choose the newer one when making purchases.

I'll check it out but I play on alot of games
Okay Natham

Does it seem like everything is working now?

What I get back to the game and it still says the same thing about an error on my card
Sorry I meant Nathan

I don't think it will, you have a valid payment method on file now. It may prompt you to choose WHICH card you want to use, but I don't think it will be a problem.

That is why I suggesting you add some game credits (any amount you choose is fine) to your account, just to be safe though.

I haven't gone back to the game yet
Okay tgank you for all your time and help, you were very professional.

You can go check it now if you wish, but I'm confident it will work for you.

You're very welcome. If you have any further trouble at all, feel free to get back in touch.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1e81HWX

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

I need a spell check on this darn thing
I'll do tgat but if I need to cone back is it another $36.00

Nope, not at all. Just be sure to come back to me here directly on the original question, don't post a new one, then you won't get charged again.

Okie dokie tgank you again sweetie

You're quite welcome. Have a good night, and enjoy your games!

Nathan, Systems Manager