I lost my favorites button

Customer Question
I lost my favorites button
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
8/20/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

do you know which browser you are using ?

that is usually just a switch that you can turn on and off.

but i cant tell you how unless i know which browser it is.

usually chrome or the internet explorer or firefox

I was using google, then went to windows 10. lost my star icon for favorites and the info. also lost my e internet icon.

the e for the internet explorer is gone because windows 10 replaced it with the new edge

there are a few things you can do about the bookmarks

try logging in to google at

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?elo=1

try holding ctrl and shift down and hitting B

and this one gets more complicated but you can try these steps

1. Enter "chrome://flags" into the URL bar, and hit enter.
  2. Search for Enable Enhanced Bookmarks option and in the pull-down menu, select "Disable."
  3. Close and restart Chrome.
  4. After Re-launch, the "bookmarks star" should be back where it belongs on the right end of the url/search bar

or you can try just reinstalling the chrome