Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and installed Foxfire as

Customer Question

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and installed Foxfire as Internet Explorer won't work with Windows 10. Everything was going along fine. Now I can't get anything on my Norton 360 to work and it's taking forever to bring up pages including getting to Foxfire. I can't run any of my other security programs. AS I stated everything was working just great. Now what do I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Windows 10 came with a new browser, called Edge. You can use Edge instead of Internet Explorer. However, if you want to use Internet Explorer, please follow the instructions in the link below. It will make Internet explorer as your default browser.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/make-ie-default-browser#ie=ie-11

There report a lot of dcompatibility issues with Norton products. Please go to the link below, try updating your Norton product and check if the issue persists.

https://updatecenter.norton.com/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N