Here are the instructions on how to create a password ***** disc. The instructions may seem a bit complicated, but just follow the steps carefully. In case you encounter problems, let me know so that I can help you further.
1. What you need is a special program called PC Login Now
. It is completely free and you can download it on THIS LINK
That will download a file named PCLoginNow_Full.iso
. You should be able to find it in the Downloads folder.
2. When the file has been downloaded, you will need to burn it onto a blank CD which will create a password ***** CD, which you then need to insert to the computer with password ***** and use it to reset the password.
Since this is an ISO file (disk image), you can use a program named Free ISO Burner
which you can download on THIS LINK
3. Start Free ISO Burner and insert a blank CD. Click Open
and locate the file you downloaded (PCLoginNow_Full.iso) and then click Burn
. Wait for several minutes for the burn process to finish.
4. After you have burned the disc, eject it and insert it to the computer where you need to reset the password.
5. After you have inserted it, just restart the computer and then the computer should automatically load PC Login Now from the disk. If it doesn't, but only loads Windows as before, then you will need to access the BIOS settings and change the boot order there so that the computer can boot from the CD/DVD drive. In case you don't know how to do that, let me know.
6. When the computer loads PC Login Now from the CD, you will see this screen:PICTURE
7. There type 1 and press Enter. After that, wait until it loads PC Login Now files
8. When the program is ready, you will see this screen:PICTURE
9. On that screen, choose your current Windows installation and follow the instructions you see. You will be able to make changes to any user account, including resetting its password. So, to reset the password, click on the desired user account and check the password ***** *****
check-box, and click Next.
That should do it!
10. When you are done, eject the disc, restart the computer and it will boot to Windows. If the password ***** was successful, your user account won't have password ***** time. You can set a new password ***** login if you want. Just make sure to remember it this time.
In case you run into any problems, I am here to help you further.