I have a acer so I set it to factore settings and my files

Customer Question
are still infecked cause the...
I have a acer so I set it to factore settings and my files are still infecked cause the folders are real lite in colar compared to the ones that isent ther dark in colar like they always was I have MacAfee and them bastards wont help me can u help me with out a big outragus charge.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
8/20/2015
Tech Support Specialist: remoteITpro, Consultant replied 2 years ago
remoteITpro
remoteITpro, Consultant

Hi!

I am not sure what has given you the impression your files are infected? If you did a factory restore - you probably had two options. One being to erase and restore factory fresh. Two being to just restore over top and leave your files intact. I'd like to help.

remoteITpro
remoteITpro
remoteITpro, Consultant