Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

There is something wrong with my WiFi. I need to Reset my

Customer Question

There is something wrong with my WiFi. I need for you to Reset my WiFi, and give me the code so I can program my tablet and my phone.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your internet / wi-fi/wireless modem/router device?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wireless-N 150 Roouter WNR1000 Don't call me.
There is no phone call needed. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can check on your wireless router directly through your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4b65937d-ef2f-4dec-bd5b-dd6124e0b54f
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to save/run/open when prompted
, then click on the small down arrow icon at the top right, then click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
, (or press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then it should show the Downloads windows, then there, click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.)
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you