Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

The last time I tried to download Microsoft 10, things got

Customer Question

The last time I tried to download Microsoft 10, things got gummed up and my computer stopped working altogether for about 5 days until a friend of mine figured out a way to return to Microsoft 7. After that I received a call from Microsoft; the person wanted my permission to enter my computer so he could successfully complete the venture to Microsoft 10. (My case number *****(###) ###-####) There was an impediment; I believe I had lost my connection with the internet. I can't remember if I got the facts exactly straight, but the technician told me that when I regained control of the internet, I should call back (I had a number then, that apparently I have mislaid) and , to repeat, he would get my permission to enter my computer, and complete the task of getting me on to Microsoft 10. Can you help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Had you initiated a call to microsoft to ask for help?