Cpolarek
Cpolarek, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10 YR IT Manager
30863715

Upgraded to w10 last week. went to use my MYOB and told I

Customer Question

Upgraded to w10 last week. went to use my MYOB and told I cannot access my company library because the library service isn't connected to this computer. Same computer as before, only w10 is different. Please help quickly, I need to process my wages.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cpolarek replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chuck and will see what I can do to help you out. Windows 10 changed quite a few things in the background. Can you answer a few questions first? What version are you running? What part of the myob software are you trying to run? Do you know how to reset a service, and if so, does resetting the library service give you an error?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like to cancel this answer. I was able to sort it out. As I was under time pressure I could not wait. Please return my funds (minus deposit). Thank you