How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bbranham3 Your Own Question
bbranham3, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 26
Experience:  15+ Years on the job experience, Virus removal, PC Support, Network Diagnostics, Solution Design, VOIP Solutions
Type Your Computer Question Here...
bbranham3 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I trace a video posted on a websie

Customer Question

how can I trace a video posted on a websie
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Can I see what video you are referring to so I can tell you whether it's traceable or not?
Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Video is on you porn under milf caught posted by hot ride 210 on 12/20/12
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Don't think I'll be able to help you with that, it could be uploaded by anyone.

I'll open your question to other experts, maybe someone else has a better idea.

Expert:  bbranham3 replied 1 year ago.

i am having difficulty finding the video, what is the exact title and if you have a link to it would be helpful

the best thing to do is once we have that information would be to file a claim with the sites DMCA complaints dept to have it removed as long as you have rights to the video

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is no way to find out where this video came from my husband is convinced the woman is me and it is not I am willing to explore any avenues to prove this if u cannot assist me maybe u can recommend someone else in the New York upstate area
Expert:  bbranham3 replied 1 year ago.

you can file a dcma complaint with the site which in most cases will reveal the information on who posted the video. but as i stated earlier i would need more information on locating the exact video so we can document that for the site.

You will need this information for anyone else to do investigative work on this as well. my next recommendation after filing the the dcma complaint is to contact a lawyer in your area.

Expert:  bbranham3 replied 1 year ago.

if you can assist with getting the link i will be glad to help file the dcma complaint otherwise please rate the assistance i have provided.

Expert:  bbranham3 replied 1 year ago.
Please mark your acceptance of this question as we have attempted to provide you with as much information as we could. We are not in control of whether the answer you receive is what you really want to hear in these cases of identity theft or posting of private information, but we attempt to help in any way we can.

Related Computer Questions