Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was so pleased with Window 10, got everything transferred

Customer Question

I was so pleased with Window 10, got everything transferred over, and THEN unfortunatly I thought I would get rid of the bothersome pop-up from Microsoft by signing in to it. Huge mistake!! My screen saver is no longer correct colors, (it is pale green). ALL of my logos are gone from my desktop, and my yahoo mail has a black screen with bright yellow lines and small blue print. It's almost impossible to read. Furthermore, it takes minutes to get anything on my screen so I can sign in. Please help me get out of Microsoft so I can go back to my wonderful Windows 10. Rita xxxx
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Let me know when you are back so we can continue.