Have no connection to wired computer seems ipv 6 not

Customer Question
connected...
have no connection to wired computer seems ipv 6 not connected
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
8/17/2015
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Click the Start button , type "device manager" in the search box, and then, in the list of results, click Device Manager. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password ***** confirmation, type the password ***** provide confirmation.
Double-click Network adapters, and then right-click your network adapter. Then choose uninstall, then reboot the computer and check.
just got your response. will try

okay,

re installed adapter. still no ipv6
still can not connect.

okay, try this next please>>>>CLICK HERE<<<

Then choose Automatically disable or re-enable IPv6 or its components

Click the Fix this problem link for the procedure that you want to run.

I do not know which to choose. that is why I'm asking you. this happened once before and someone worked through it through properties and it was fixed quickly

okay, choose Re-enable IPv6

have no connection on that computer. can not just click "fix this from another computer
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Here are some steps to take.
Hold down the Windows logo key (just to the left of the spacebar) and press R. In the Run box type: ncpa.cpl and click OK
Right click on your LAN/Local Area connection and select Properties.
Scroll down if you need to and check to make sure Internet Protocol Version 6
has a checkmark in the box next to it. If it does, close the window. If it doesn't put a checkmark next to it and click OK and close the window.
Then
Click Start and in the search box type: cmd
At the top of the search results Right-Click on cmd.exe and select
Run as Administrator.
At the blinking prompt in the black window type the following 3 commands, pressing Enter after each:
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ipv4 reset
netsh int ipv6 reset
Once done, restart the machine and check if the issue is resolved.
-
Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.
Byron
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist