Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am having trouble with my Amazon password. How can I find

Customer Question

I am having trouble with my Amazon password. How can I find out what it is? CarolineSkinner ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You will have to reset the password ***** its the only was to get it again, but its a straight forward process.
On your computer, click on my link below and follow the process there to reset the password.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html
Once done, you can then use this new password *****
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please