Please help. My computer says it's missi ng a /bcd. Says…

Customer Question
Please help. My computer says...
Please help. My computer says it's missi ng a /bcd. Says does not contain valid info for operating sys.
File:\BCD
error code 0x0000098
Please help I'm freaking out!!! :(
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Computer
Email me at***@******.***Idk what's happening and it's really upsetting please.
I'm in Bermuda with a huge presentation and need this to worn
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/16/2015
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 2 years ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Hello and thank you for using this service,
What is the make and model of this computer?