Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My magic ends on aug 31 i just got a new prepaid card left

Customer Question

my magic jack ends on aug 31 i just got a new prepaid card left 60 dollars on cardew prepaid credit card phone number i wish extend (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome t o Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you have already registered the prepaid card online, adding your correct name, address, phone number, etc.

Then you can use that card to renew your magicjack. To do so, follow these steps.

The steps below will help you renew your Magic-jack service. If you get stuck at any point, please specify exactly where

Lets get you re-subscribed, Go to

my.magicjack.com

To login, Enter your phone number for Magic-jack or the email address you registered your Magic-jack with and enter the password.
If it wont accept the password, type in your MJ phone number or email address, and click the forgot password ***** on the page I sent you. Once you have reset the password, Login~

Then once you're signed in, on the account details screen or my subscriptions screen, it should show your subscription end date. Or, if your subscription has already expired, it will show you some renewal options such as 1 or 5 years.
Once you pick the renewal option and pay for it. Your service will be renewed and you can continue using your Magic-jack.

If you get stuck or run into any issues renewing your device, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not know there was a fee I am new to the world of computers I have a handicapped wife. In was under the impression that I was renewing our magic jack phone service for one more year She needs a phone in case she falls or hurt herself or something . Being ducked fourth something came as a total surprise . Had I known insould have declined by the time I found your answer . I HD already been where the tablet was bought and solved the problem myself now you got my money and I still don't know what I am paying for. Now I will be in fear every time I do something that a bill will follow I noticed a new tile looks like a fish I think its called snapfish . So I am now worried some other money will be somehow collected from me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for missteps I meant to write fourth something
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forth something
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
40 something sorry
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

When I announced myself, I said this was justanswer.com, a paid support site.

Also, when you sign up for our service, it makes you enter payment or credit card details ( Or else how could we bill you?)

Generally speaking, if a company or website asks for payment details, they plan to charge you. So to avoid getting billed, do not enter payment details.

Live and free tech support is not included in the cost of your computer, or magicjack subscription. With that being said, the link below will be of interest to you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Dustin S.