Val B
Val B, Analyst / Trainer
Experience:  20 + years managing IT and assisting users
36150026

I installed windows 10 last week and have been having

Customer Question

Hi. I installed windows 10 last week and have been having trouble with my context menus disappearing before I can make a selection. Now I see that the cursor is blinking with a blue circle beside it, and usually my disk usage is more than 90%, even though
I don't have anything running. I paid last night to have someone at Just Answer look into my problem. He didn't see any problem and he didn't actually make any changes, but after he got access to my computer, my problem ceased. Well today it's back with a
vengeance. Can you help me without charging me again?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Val B replied 2 years ago.

Hi. Some of the settings in new Windows 10 are a bit quirky. Try this to standardize the formatting on your context menus.

Right-click on the Task Bar and choose Properties. Click on the Start Menu tab then Customize. Click the "Use Default Settings" button at the bottom to reset to default. Click OK